Friday, May 20, 2005

Brief Break

I'm just writing to say that I will be in North Carolina for the next week, and most likely will not be posting anything for awhile. I'm sure it will be terribly hard on you all, but try to be strong. ha!

On a random side note, I have awfully cute dogs that I will most certainly miss while I'm away on this vacation, and during my internship (which I am going to straight from NC). Just look for yourself. How could you not love this face?

Although I will admit that when she's trying to kiss you with her outrageously stinky breath, love isn't the primary sentiment you're feeling.

And, here's the other one:

She's a huge goober, but still very adorable and lovable. That's saying a lot, considering that she wakes me up almost every morning wanting to cuddle. Me liking someone who regularly disrupts my sleep....wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home