Sunday, June 26, 2005

Everybody Loves Boobies

BBC News recently reported about the US Department of Justice statues' (re)unveiling, after several years of being covered up. The woman of the male-female statue pair sports an exposed breast that apparently has captured quite a bit of attention from just about everyone:

"Before being covered, the statues offered rich pickings for press
photographers working at the Justice Department, who often crouched on the floor to capture politicians in shot with an exposed aluminium breast."
-Quoted from the above linked article

Even professional journalists couldn't resist the temptation of a well-placed boob.

Somehow, people always find boobs funny. Being a woman with breasts of my own (shocking, I know), I've never quite understood the humor behind them. It's not that I don't find them funny--I chucked when seeing the picture used in the article--I just can't even begin to explain the humor or appeal of them. But, as this article clearly shows, no one can resist a boobie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait...you have breats?

~Pri

3:29 PM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home