Friday, June 10, 2005

Quirks

I have always been plagued by one of my weird quirks. Whenever someone that I'm not the biggest fan of starts liking any of my favorite music, I absolutely can't stand it ! Thing is, I can't even try to explain why. You would think I'd be glad they had decent tastes, or that the artist was getting more recognition. But no. I just plain hate it, and for no obvious reason.

Perhaps I'm just being selfish and want all the good music to myself. I don't know. Any ideas or similar sentiments?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, I'm like that & so are some of my friends back home. You'd be surprised how many fights havebeen started by Away messages/lyrics. woo!

2:01 PM, June 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, i think you just hate wannabes, and that's cool. But seriously, I think it's just about having to admit that the person you dislike, and have simplified to a few, negative qualities is actually deeper than you make them out to be, and it's hard to admit tha thtey may actually not suck quite as bad as you think they do.
Pri

7:21 AM, June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home