Monday, July 31, 2006

Time For A Change

As you may have noticed, I decided to change things up a bit around here. I thought a more personalized template would be more fun. I took the banner picture this weekend at Mike's Pastry on the North End [the "Little Italy" of Boston]. I ended up buying one of the eclairs in the bottom left corner there. It was a tough decision--this is only a tiny portion of all the sweets they have there! Very delicious, though. And I was indeed bien calée after eating it.

Things will be tweaked over time, I'm sure. I'm not entirely sure of this color scheme, and I have a better idea for a banner. It's bedtime now, though.

In the meantime, what do you think? Suggestions for changes welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Hey Amy--saw your comments over at i guess im floating. You are so right about that great lake swimmers song. The rest of that album was a let down. Even the Broken Social Scene (whom I love) was nothing great.

I like your site by the way.

Zak

9:21 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Lis said...

mmmmm yummy food

7:18 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home