Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Comments, Questions, Concerns?

Related to my last post, I have a request.

One of my many new goals is to improve Music Is My Boyfriend for the upcoming fall semester. [For those unaware, Music Is My Boyfriend is my show on WRUW, which I started this past spring. I'm assuming I will get to continue with it this fall.] I only did a few themed shows in the spring, and I'd like to change that.

I've come up with a few theme ideas, and am slowly working on coming up with track lists to go with them. A few possibilities are:
  • Covers and their Originals
  • Sampling: Songs that sample, and the originating songs
  • Non-Traditional uses of guitar over the ages
  • References: Songs that reference other songs/artists/etc. and music the music they allude to
  • Track # day: Songs that are the blank-th track off the album they appear on
  • Another tribute to the handclap (That was easily one of my best shows)

The Request: Thoughts on these (suggestions for songs to include and so on), or new theme suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I see how it is. I ask for comments, and suddenly everyone's got carpal tunnel and can't type. hehe.

11:26 PM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home