Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shut Up. Just Shut Up, Fergie.

This evening, I was semi-watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Yes, this is a clear indicator of how bored I can get at home, and how little there is on TV. In my defense, I did not decide to watch the show myself. My mom is apparently a fan.

Anyways, in between excessive dance performances, they had a musical guest. Much to my dismay, that guest was Fergie singing her new song "London Bridge" [YouTube Video]. Now obviously, this song is just horrendous. But I think the more disappointing thing is that people are actually paying attention to this Fergie solo effort. I guess when I heard the song online weeks ago, I assumed it was destined to mere online joking. It was just so . . . Ridiculously bad. Couldn't she just stop after the whole making breasts sound like cancerous growths thing?

Why can't Fergie and "London Bridge" be more like Kevin Federline and that "Popozao" non-sense? That's the only respectable thing we can do with "all this junk": mock it to death on the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lis said...

Wow.. even I've never really watched SYTYCD, but yeah about that London Bridge song..soo soo sad. We can bond in the Fergie hate soon enough though! I soo can't wait...

7:18 PM, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home