Monday, September 05, 2005

My Sexy Ass Has Got Him In a New Dimension

Don't ever let the pop stop. I'm so addicted.

I was going through Fluxblog today downloading songs before they're taken down, and came across the Pop Gem "Push the Button" by Sugababes. An mp3 can be downloaded here. It has been posted for awhile, so be snappy with the downloading. The song can also be heard on their website (linked above).

The lyrics make very little sense, but I love it. Catchy, sexy, playful, and fun. Definitely going to be dancing and singing in my underwear to this one.

Update: I got a chance to listen to some of the songs off of Sugababes older cd Angels With Dirty Faces, and I can't say I was too impressed. I suppose everyone lucks out with a super catchy pop song every now and then.

Also, I watched the video for "Push the Button" off of their website. It's fairly stereotypical "look at me dance, I am hot" fare. The girls dance in an elevator waiting for three guys dispersed on various floors to push the button for the elevator. The play off of the song title is somewhat amusing. But by far the best part is the choice of boy for the Blonde Sugababe. He's a complete dweeb, and looks very overwhelmed by her hotness. Nerds are so cute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:02 PM, September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home