Saturday, January 21, 2006

Movin' On Up

WRUW's spring 2006 schedule has been made!

Thankfully, my time slot has dramatically improved from last semester. Music Is My Boyfriend is movin' on up to Mondays from 3-5pm. No more waking up at 5am on Sunday mornings!!

Maybe people will actually listen live for a change. But, as always the archives (kept for one week, and posted immediately after the show airs) can be found here. Simply click the 56k link for Music Is My Boyfriend, and 2 hours of delightful music and my occasional babblings are yours. No excuses for not listening.

My first show is this coming Monday the 23rd. I'm very excited to use our brand new air studio for the first time. Hopefully I don't get yelled at by crazy listeners this time.

Any suggestions or requests for themes this semester?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ODB.

7:54 AM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home