Monday, September 12, 2005

Shrödinger is a Jerk

Evenings such as this make me want to change my major.

Today was my 21st birthday. How did I spend much of my evening?

No. I did not drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol. Or even a reasonable amount. I did Quantum Mechanics homework. And made very little progress on it, I might add.

Sure, I suppose I'm doing the homework now so that I may celebrate in a more traditional fashion this weekend. But still. I am mad at Quantum Mechanics. I don't think our relationship will ever be the same, unless it is willing to change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that mean you and physics are getting a divorce... and in the custody case, you'll buy me beer and other alcoholic beverages to win me over?












...because that'd be alright with me.

2:17 PM, September 13, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe..i did quantum last semester and it was...amm..interesting. my final was kina unique.

cheers!

5:28 PM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home