Sunday, November 06, 2005

Clap Your Hands!

Today's edition of Music Is My Boyfriend (my radio show on WRUW, Case's radio station) was the second tribute to the handclap. It's easily one of my favorite shows to do--the music is generally fun and catchy. I will admit to doing a lot of dancing in the studio this morning.

In a move of blatant shameless self-promotion, I am encouraging people to download the show from the archives. Simply go to the program guide here, and click the 56k archive link for Music Is My Boyfriend. Then listen. Be snappy, the archives are only around for a week!

In case anyone is curious. . .

The tracklist (Artist - Song):
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap Your Hands!
The Mountain Goats - This Year
Blur - Parklife
The Unicorns - I Was Born (a Unicorn)
The Coral - In The Morning
The Magic Numbers - Love Me Like You
A.C. Newman - Drink To Me, Then, Babe
Architecture In Helsinki - Like a Call
The Lucksmiths - Fear of Rollercoasters
Jens Lekman - I Saw Her at the Anti-War Demonstration
Devendra Banhart - Quedate Luna
Asha Bhosle - Ina Mina Dika
Ramones - Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio?
Q and Not U - A Line in the Sand
Sleater-Kinney - Ballad of the Ladyman
The Rapture - Sister Savior
The Faint - I Disappear
LCD Soundsystem - Disco Infiltrator
Talking Heads - Seen and Not Seen
Beck - Rental Car
The Go! Team - The Power is On
Spoon - Back to the Life
Sloan - Everything You've Done Wrong
Sam Cooke - Having a Party
Sam Cooke - Mean Old World
The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You
Elvis Costello - Lip Service
Belle and Sebastian - The Boy With the Arab Strap
Feist - Mushaboom
Camera Obscura - Let Me Go Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home